Meet Tracks Inspector and our partners at one of the following events:
- DataExpert and Tracks Inspector event on March 4 in Leuven, Belgium (in Dutch).
- Tracks Inspector is sponsoring the European Police Congress 24-25 February in Berlin, Germany and presents in the Financial and economic crime panel #8.
- CCL and Tracks Inspector will be present at the yearly ICDDF 16-20 March in Heathrow, UK.
- GSN and Tracks Inspector will be present at the ISS World MEA 16-18 March in Dubai, UAE.
- Digital Forensics Workshop Conference DFRWS EU 2015, 23-26 March in Dublin, Ireland.
In 2014 we had 6 new releases of Tracks Inspector which included many improvements and new features based on feedback from our customers and pilot users:
- PDF report with table of contents
- Option to blur pictures in the report
- Export files to ZIP with loadfile
- Export relations between identities to I2 Analyst Notebook
- More supported file formats
- Configurable detectors
- Active Directory integration
- Faster evidence processing
- Option for File carving
- Color code tags and hot keys
- Added English UK, French, Turkish and Chinese user interface language
- Hit navigation in the document view
- Improved support for mobile phones
The Hague, December 17th, 2014. A consortium consisting of Tracks Inspector, TNO and In-pact is one of six security innovation initiatives that will receive a subsidy from The Hague Security Delta’s Development Fund. The fund aims to stimulate cooperation and further growth of the security cluster in the region The Hague and the Netherlands in order to create more jobs and a more secure society.
Deputy Mayor of The Hague Ingrid van Engelshoven (responsible for knowledge economy and international development) said: “A contribution from the HSD Development Fund ensures that initiatives from consortia can be brought into practice. Innovations in the security sector are important for the creation of jobs. In addition, these innovations will contribute to a more secure world. As the international city of peace and justice, we are happy to play a significant role in this.”